Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hardware in School

In my school most of the hardware that I have experienced has been laptops, smartboards, lego mindstorm robots, video cameras and tablets (also a few phones I guess but these are minimally used).

All of this hardware has been there for more than 12 months so there is nothing really new to report on the NEW hardware side of things. One teacher did try to introduce a Scribe digi pen but I don't really think it took off with any of the other teachers.

In hindsight it is sort of surprising that there is no new hardware to report for the last 12 months. I guess this is a sign that we are starting to enter a phase where digital computing is becoming more mature and we are see more refinements rather than new products being introduced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home